Many factors are involved in diagnosing and treating infertility. Our office can provide an individualized infertility examination that will often be covered by most insurance plans rather than spending thousands of dollars at an infertility clinic. Based on the results of these tests, treatment may be offered through our office or by referral to a subsequent fertility center.
After your initial consultation, an individualized diagnostic plan will be outlined to determine the cause of your infertility. This plan is based on the information provided by your medical history and physical examination. It is designed to focus on and answer to many important questions including:
• Assessment of Ovulation
• Assessment of the Fallopian Tubes
• Assessment of the Uterus
• Assessment of the Sperm
Once your diagnosis is established, a treatment plan will be tailored to suit your personal situation. The recommended approach will depend upon your age, diagnosis, the duration of infertility and any previous treatments.
Our Fertility Services Include:
1. Initial Work-up and Diagnosis
2. Management of Recurrent Miscarriages
3. Surgical Management of Infertility
4. Clomid Ovulation Induction
5. Partnered Services for IUI, IVF, Donor Egg, Gestational Carrier
6. On-going Prenatal Care and Delivery